February 8, 2012

Starting Fresh

I started this blog in hopes to document my personal journey to becoming a childbirth educator and breastfeeding mentor. I had a plan. Goals for this blog. Those all went down the drain when my fiancé and I decided last minute to get married.

Like most everyone planning a wedding, my life was consumed by it. I was obsessed with looking at online garage sales for the perfect deal for decorations, organizing the food, the venue, the music. For 3 months my life and the lives of my family were chaotic and stressful. I slowly was turning into 'bridezilla' because everything had to be perfect. All my other projects and goals were pushed off to the side, including my education and this blog.

Now that our wedding has come and past, I am finding I have time again, but not time to pursue my education. My husband and I have decided to home educate our children and he is pursueing his own educational goals. Since life has put a wrench in my plans, I decided that I want to blog still, but not about my education. About our life. About homeschooling, our family and anything else I feel that I want to write about.

I hope you follow our journey. I am not sure where we will end up, but I am sure that it will be a fun trip. I am really excited about sharing our experiences with you. I hope you enjoy reading about our journey and find some inspiration in it.

From my family to yours,

The S Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment